Sunday, July 27, 2014

Thoughts: Iggy Azalea

So, this girl is beginning to grow on me guys-
I really really didn't like her at all when she first came out but her music/fashion and overall appearance is starting to peak my interests. I used to think  she was beyond annoying, but her rapping skills aren't too bad.


Comment if you don't agree with this assessment, but I don't think Iggy and Nicki Minaj are all that different. 


  • They both are known for certain...bodily characteristics
  • They both have exotic styles of dress
  • They are both very beautiful women (in my opinion-feel free to disagree here or anywhere else)
  • They're both female rappers who were born outside of the United States
  • Both have been (or are currently) blondes
I don't know, what do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment